I tried to make my own soy milk for the first time ! It is surprisingly tasty. It has the best taste of any of the soy milks I’ve tried. I try to stay away from too much dairy and it is a good mix into diet. Use it mostly for my coffee , oatmeal, cereal, soy yogurt & soup. I also use this in recipes calling for milk. If you are trying to reduce dairy in your diet, it is a delicious alternative.
– 1 cup soy bean
– Water to soak
– 4 cups water
– Place soy beans in a large bowl.
– Add water to soak .
– Let stand at least over night.
– Drain soy beans.
– 4 cups water & soy beans in a blender until smooth.
– Heat the mixture in a pan for 15 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
– Strain through cheesecloth with pressing to discard soy pulp. ( You can eat the pulp,too )
– Continue squeezing out more milk.
This book shows you 10 zerowaste shops and restaurants in Kyoto. I share my favorite zerowaste spots with you. Actually, they are not zerowaste shops but they have all been very nice with our zero waste wishes. Have a nice zerowaste trip in Kyoto!
Subscribe to email or LINE updates & get my EASY no blender vegan mayo recipe !