I created this meatless gyoza first time, but they turned out so well, I may never use pork in my gyoza again !
– 1/8 cabbage ( chopped )
– 1 chopped onion
– 2 shiitake mushroom( soaked in hot water and finely chopped)
– 6 freeze-dried tofu ( soaked in hot water and finely grated )
– chopped garlic 1tbs
– grated ginger 1tbs
– soy sauce 1tbs
– sesame oil 1tbs
– salt 1teaspoon
– some pepper
– corn starch 2tbs
– 50 gyoza skins
– Combine all ingredients ( except skins ) in a large bowl and mix well.
– Form dumping
– Pour some sesame oil in the pan.
– Place the gyoza in the pan.
– Add 100ml of water to the pan, and cover with a lid and cook until no water.
– Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, and Rayu chili oil (optional) together for a dipping sauce.
Check my e-book↓
Subscribe to email or LINE updates & get my EASY no blender vegan mayo recipe !